Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cheesecake Factory

My girl and I were recently sick and stuck in bed for a week. Besides the fact that we got a lot of rest, it was pretty bad. When we were finally able to leave the bed, we went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. Every time I've dined there has been a pleasure. This time was no different except for the fact that I wasn't 100% better yet.

Ordered the Pasta Carbonara which is: Spaghettini with Smoked Bacon, Green Peas, and a Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce. Available with Chicken.
Just mmm! I'd recommend this dish to just about anyone. I mean, bacon and garlic-parmesan cream sauce?! You can't go wrong there!

I love the coffee cups at The Cheesecake Factory, they are clear and it is fun to watch the cream mix in. The coffee itself is pretty good as well.


How could one write about The Cheesecake Factory without mentioning the cheesecake? Where to begin? Every variety of their cheesecake I've tried has been amazing. I think the Red Velvet Cake might be my favorite so far but it is so difficult to choose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment