Monday, January 14, 2013

Dinner,Featuring: Delice De Bourgogne Triple Cream



A delicious dinner, built around cheese, just the way I like it! A light and crisp mixed green salad, (as previously mentioned, I'm not the biggest salad fan but if it's got a lot of spinach like this one I will chow it down like a vegan) with a light ranch dressing. A fresh, aromatic Parisian loaf that was perfectly crispy on the outside and super soft on the inside. Thinly sliced prosciutto. ( I love pigs and hope to have one as a pet someday but damn, they just taste so good!) Ripened, sweet strawberries. All of these wonderful flavors plus the main attraction: Delice De Bourgiogne Triple Cream Brie. Oh my God, my mouth just watered. This is some of the CREAMIEST cheese I've ever had, which is wonderful because I'm really into the texture of food. I could spread it on a piece of bread like butter, spreadable butter. 

All of this excellent meal was acquired from Whole Foods. And one of the best parts is that no cooking was necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment