Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Old Spaghetti Factory

My favorite go-to restaurant  for the oft asked question, "I don't know, where do you want to go?": The Old Spaghetti Factory.  It is just so dang tasty! Granted, it is hard to go wrong with pasta, butter and cheese, but OSF consistently wows my taste buds while being easy on my wallet.

Their "Complete Meal" comes with your chosen dish, bread, soup or salad (get the pesto dressing!) a drink, and ice cream for dessert (mmm spumoni).  I'm not much of a salad person but their house pesto dressing is so good I actually look forward to their salad.  Same goes for their spumoni ice cream.  I've had it a few other places and didn't care for it much, but here it is creamy and delicious.  If you're lucky enough to live near an Old Spaghetti Factory and haven't tried it yet, you're missing out! If not, you may want to plan a vacation around getting to one... It's that freakin' good.

While everything I've tried at OSF is good, I have three favorite dishes that I have the hardest time choosing between:

Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter 

White Clam Sauce 
(with some Mizithra cheese on it, mmm)

Spinach Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce 









No comments:

Post a Comment