Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Keeping My Staking Streak Alive!

I've been a little broke lately so when a friend asked if I was playing in last night's poker game I had to decline.  Luckily for me, said friend offered to stake me in the game and I got to play.  This game is a home game that I have been going to for the last  6 months or so. It is well organized and a pretty good group of people. It has a good combination of good and bad players and win or lose, everyone has a good time. Well almost everyone, I can think of a couple of sore losers... which works for me when they go on tilt and donk off their stacks.

I had a couple drinks, quite a few laughs and made a profit for me and my backer. Gotta love making something outta nothing! I made enough for a buy in to tonight's game, so I'm hoping to kick some ass and make some cash playing poker tonight as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment