Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Best Damn Ribs, Ever!


 My fiance and I got a few gifts certificates this past Christmas. One was to Lucille's BBQ, a place I had overhead people wax poetic about at the poker table. They weren't bluffing.

 As we hadn't been outta of the house in way too long, we decided to trek two towns over to the restaurant. That was one of the best decisions we've made, let me tell you.

 Now before I go on about the best damn ribs I've ever enjoyed, let me say that all of the food was top notch; my fiance's sirloin, the mac & cheese, and they also serve the most delicious garlic mashed potatoes ever.

I am a life long ribs enthusiast, I absolutely LOVE me some baby-backs. Mmm. So that when I say that these ribs are the best ever, I am not messin' around. The rack came on a plate as big as I am and it was love at first sight (or maybe smell.)

These lil guys could convert a life long vegan at first sniff. The sweet bbq sauce's scent is now up there with my all time favorites including fresh laundry and Victoria Secret's aptly named, Love Spell.

 The first bite is a mind altering experience as all of your senses get a rush of pure joy. There is a perfect "bark" of the outside that your teeth crunch into and then it is fall-off-the-bone, melt in your mouth, amazing! Sweet, with the tiniest, perfect amount of zing, these babies will have you immediately and utterly in love. So much so that you may write an ode to their greatness in the wee hours of the morning. (And post it weeks later. lol)

Seriously, if you haven't experienced these yet, you simply must, even if you have to make a road trip. But, just a warning: You'll have a new addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment